BearVille Gossip Forum
Welcome To BearVille Gossip; for the most current gossip on what's what on Bearville and in Build-a-bear Workshop. you are currently a guest and are limited to certain threads, but once you register, you get the full benefit of what BVG has to offer it's members

So what are you waiting for?, sign up today and we'll see you there =0)

For the latest on what's going on in BABV and at BABW

HomeNewsFAQSearchRegisterSecret Areas in BVLog in

~@ Hello Guest =0) @~

Welcome to our newest member, RubyPurple

Share | 

New Spooky emoticons from Maxine, Miguel and Greentracks; Chloe's gift is still unknown...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosemarie704™
Founder / Owner
Founder / Owner

PostNew Spooky emoticons from Maxine, Miguel and Greentracks; Chloe's gift is still unknown...

It's a very spooktacular October this year, Babv has a special treat for us all when you meet the special guests that come into town. I haven't had a chance to meet my idol but i hear her gift is pawsome...

as for miguel and green tracks, their emoticons are very spooky and pawsome. be sure to keep an eye out for these two when they're in town next time =0). as for Chloe rocks, so far she has not been spotted in town, so keep an extra close eye out for her too

Back to top Go down

Similar topics

-
» Miguel and Greentracks online!
» Favorite Chloe/Maxine/Miguel item?
» FUN! w/ Maxine:):)
» Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests
» Emoticons & Smilies
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

New Spooky emoticons from Maxine, Miguel and Greentracks; Chloe's gift is still unknown... :: Comments

Wow Kewl Lol I got miguel and greentracks gift just maxines! Very Happy
Thanks fur sharing lol creepy music with the howling Razz
I had no idea my sound was up and I got my socks scared off with the music. Lol
XD, sorry about that. i wanted to emphasise the spooky-ness (not sure if that's even a real word XD) of the emoticons for this month by adding the spooky sound FX's lol.
XD Razz Ive so far have Miguels and Greentracks! I dont really get the bat in the snow XD Hehe oh well Very Happy
Katie:) wrote:
XD Razz Ive so far have Miguels and Greentracks! I dont really get the bat in the snow XD Hehe oh well Very Happy

i dont think it's snow but more of like a puff of smoke and the emoticon turning into a bat, lol. i still need to get my hands on maxines gift, i haven't seen chloe rocks in awhile, not since june come to think of it.
Oh smoke...XD still dont get it Razz Whats Maxine's gift, do you know> Wonder if its an emote Razz
maxine's gift is an emoticon of a smiley face with a trick or treat bag, lol
I have a picture of Maxine's gift {from another forum} if you guys would like to see. I dont have any of the emoticons though Sad

New Spooky emoticons from Maxine, Miguel and Greentracks; Chloe's gift is still unknown...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BearVille Gossip Forum :: BearVille Gossip Stuff :: Gossip News-
Jump to: